Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KUDOS TO THE PURSE HOUSE


shirley harris
6:59 PM (6 hours ago)
to William
I just wanted to let you know what a pleasurable experience I had with ordering from The Purse House. I found a wallet that I liked that matched the purse I emailed you about. On Monday I received a phone call from them saying that the purse I wanted they didn't have in stock in black and could they send cognac. I explained that I really wanted the black/brown. He told me that he would check with another supplier and try to find it for me. I received an email confirmation that my order had been filled and shipped. Today is Wednesday and I received EXACTLY what I wanted. In my opinion The Purse House went above and beyond to fill my order and they should receive a big pat on the back from Montana West. I will be ordering from them again.

Sincerely

Shirley Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment